Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Teenager Today...

Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday dear Taylor. Happy Birthday to YOU!

Taylor is turning 13 on the 13th. It is her golden birthday! Here is what Taylor does at thirteen:
1. She rolls her eyes.
2. Her parents are lame, but not the lamest parents she knows.
3. She plays a mean game of basketball.
4. She does extra credit in math even though she doesn't need to.
5. She works her tail off to get straight A's.
6. She wears mascara and sometimes eye shadow.
7. She is still not too big to cuddle.
8. She is the beehive class secretary.
9. She is her mom's great helper.
10. She hogs the t.v. watching sports and driving her siblings mad.
11. She is slowly letting go of her moving grudge. (Maybe!?!?)
12. She is becoming quite a young lady.
13. She is very courageous, and knows who she is.
14. She is confident most of the time, but sometimes not.
15. She is the best big sister Jake and Torey could have.
16. Jake says she is very pretty. We agree.
17. She is going to be tall, we hope. She wears an 8 1/2 and has grown three inches lately, but strangely enough she is still a midget.
18. She has spent more time in front of the mirror the past year than she has the twelve years prior.
19. She has a strong testimony.
20. As one lady in the ward put it, "She is very impressive."

Taylor we love you more than anything in the whole world. You are the best. Hug, Hug. Kiss, Kiss.

10 comments:

Natilie said...

#11- NOPE!!!
Thanks guys!!! I love you!!!

Natilie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Times said...

Taylor, Taylor, Happy Birthday! An 8 1/2 is a great size! Congrats on now being an official "teen". We also think you are incredible.

Nielsens said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! You are brilliant and beautiful.
I am not over the moving grudge either :(
Kate loved the baby gift Natilie. Thanks so much! Your talent never ceases to amaze me.

Mag Family said...

Happy Birthday Tay. I am glad your feet are an 8 1/2 cuz that means we can share shoes. When I say we, I actually mean me, cuz my shoes are to small for you. HAHAHAHa, We love you! I hope you have a great year.

The Fannen's said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! We love and miss you so much! Congrats on being a teen, although it makes me sad that you are growing up already! Hope you had a great birthday! Love you lots and lots

Charisse said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry we weren't able to attend. I can't believe you are now a teenager and what a sweet teenager you are. I agree you are an "impressive" young lady who is also "very pretty" and knows way more than I do about every sport. Much love!

SJB said...

I didn't realize Taylor was 13 already. Happy Birthday! I saw my Claire walking to the bus stop with her this morning. They are only 6 1/2 months apart but a year in school. Oh, and tell Taylor not to feel bad about big feet. I think that does mean she'll be tall. Claire's are size 10. Nat, you need to get on facebook too.

The Brooks Family said...

Happy Birthday Tay Bay!! Love you much - and don't worry if you end up hating SJ you can live with me!!

Walker paradise said...

Happy birthday sweet heart from jo and tyson!