Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jammie!

Dear Jammie,

Do you remember when we were teenagers and your bedroom was upstairs and mine was downstairs, and I was scared of the dark, so I would get in bed and yell and yell and yell your name until you came downstairs and turned off my light? And you didn't do it because you loved me, but because it was the only way to get me to stop calling your name in that obnoxious sing song voice that always broke your will to refuse me? You don't have to worry about me anymore because now that light switch is right by my bed. Oh, and I wanted to tell you thank you very much and I love you. I hope you have a great birthday!

Love,
Nat

P.S. You have a lovely profile.

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

bwaa haa haa! I'm giggling. Yes I remember that, and you didnt do it because you were scared of the dark, you did it because you were lazy. And you're right, I did it because it was the most annoying sound in the world.. JAMMIE!!! JAAAMMIIEEE!! JAMMIIEEEE!!... and because I loved you too. Thanks for the birthday blog!

The Fannen's said...

Hahahahaha That is awesome! Happy Birthday Jammie! Love you guys!

Mag Family said...

AAAHAHAAAA! That is funny. I have to agree with Jammie though, you were lazy, not afraid. Happy Birthday JD Hogg, Jammie-faye Baker. We love you.