Dear Reed,
Today I went to the store and purchased a video camera.
Love,
Nat
So, I was recording the entire play and completely forgot that I should also take a picture. This documenting life events for posterity can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. I mean who can remember to take a regular picture, while at the same time recording the event in live action. You would need more arms, or at the very least, a lovely assistant to do both jobs respectively. I don't have either. The dance festival is coming up and I can't even imagine the horror of trying to do both. The pressure is about to make me crack. Alisa, if you are reading this, can I sit by you? Caroline, are you there? Anyone....
8 comments:
Man, or should I say Woman (heavy emphasis on the WOO as Torey says), that quit shop money is quite handy isn't it? Can't wait to see the footage. I'm sure she was lovely, Tay did a great job at the dress rehersal as well. Actually all three are quite the little group of budding thesbians.
Maybe you bought a camera that will take a still while at the same time recording. Read the directions if not take it back and get one that will. Oh, by the way its thespians. Maybe you were thinking of one of the girls at work.
Do we need to reserve our spot on the grass the night before? Is it going to require an all night stake out? I'm ready for it.
My kids said Taylor was amazing! The dance festival seating also stresses me out big time. Save a place for me too?:)patty
Congrats Tay on a fine performance reading, and Nat on a fine purchase. You will enjoy your camera. Have a child, or when your spouse is around, take a still pic while you record.
Call me next time and I will join you, oh wait, i have two little rugrats... I was in the same situation today, Hads had preschool graduation. My mom wanted to know why I didn't record it,,,,Duh,,, I barely got one or two pictures in, while I was wrestling the 18 month old. We need husbands that are home more!!!
Stai and I would love to attend the dance festival. I think I could get a few still shots in. Congrats on your performance Tay.
P.S. What is "quit shop" money - and where can I get some!?
My blanket is washed and ready to go! I will find out where I need to be and we can work the blanket stake out!!
Post a Comment