Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
Dear Reed,
Congratulations on your new job. I, along with the kids, think you will do a great job. I also think that you look really hot in this picture.
Love,
Nat
Wondering what the new job is???
South Jordan City Battalion Chief
13 comments:
congrats Reed! South Jordan will be a much safer place.
Woohooooo! I am so happy for you. Congrats. I am sorry you are moving though. We will still come visit :) And you will finally have free Sat nights again and we can hang.
I'm spreading the news far and wide especially in this h.... Way to go.
Congrats Reed. That is awesome.
Congratulations! Although this is great news, the news that came with it is sad. I hope everyone who heard the news takes it well, and I don't just mean neighbors who don't want to say goodbye!
That just sounds like a manly job!
Congratulations Reed! Nice title. Mixed feelings about the moving part, but it's not far and we support you - we've been there.
Congrats! Does this mean a somewhat normal schedule?
You so deserve this! Congratulations, but what is this about moving??
Congrat!!! Moving???!!! Wow! Kinda sad, but it's fun going new places and meeting new people!
We are so proud of you Reed- aka "The Hero." You totally deserve this and it's about time someone recognized you and your hero abilities.
Congratulations Reed!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Good luck with the move and transition!
Post a Comment