Hello all of you out there. I am new to this program. I once again have had to read the blog to catch up on what mistakes, flagrant fouls, and other what one (oh without naming names) Natilie has "accused" me of.
Well without further discussion, let's get to the meat of this post.
REASONS WHY THE EDGER IS OFF LIMITS (He means the Weed Whacker - NT)
1. YARD WORK IN OPENED TOED SHOES OR CROCS IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. (safety first, Hello!)
2. THIS IS A POWER TOOL. PEOPLE HAVE DIED NATILIE. (Oh yeah we weren't using names.)
3. BECAUSE I SAID SO! (I say this with all of the love I can possibly muster.)
For further concerns, questions, or general gripes, please call my cell phone. That's right, as previously stated blogging may result in a very delayed response.
5 comments:
After the previous blog I was wondering if the edger had been purchased but still not "allowed" or if the edging had been old fashioned style (you know, hours of shoveling). I take it from this it is the former. All I can think to say right now is- Good luck with that!.
Oh, and if you're not allowed, doesn't that leave more time for reading?!?
Your husband is just as funny as you are! I am terrified of the day that Josh might log on and post something in response to me! Tell him he is not allowed to blog anymore until you can weed whack.
I would just let him do it Nat. He is to funny. Maybe you should tell him cooking is to dangerous for you too.
I want to know who has ever died using a weed whacker Reed (Oh sorry, forgot no names.) I think people have died from doing laundry. And who are you to say "I said so", KME.
"Because I said so!?" Ah ha ha ah ha. love it.
Post a Comment