
Here he or she is from a different angle...

We brought four frogs home from our trip to Sanpete County and the Big Horn Ranch and we cannot seem to find them. They are big, spotted, slimy, and have little round eyeballs that stare through your very soul. We haven't seen them since we introduced them to their new home. Apparently our home was not good enough for them and they are hitchhiking their way back home, probably with little knapsacks on their backs. If you happen to see them, whatever you do, DO NOT RUN THEM OVER WITH YOUR LAWNMOWER. Just gently pick them up and return them to us. Thank you.
6 comments:
told ya so. Ya have to take the back legs off to keep them around
Has your dog's drool been a little more slimy than usual? Labs have big appetites.
That is to funny. I can't beleive how big they are. Hopefully you will find them :)
If I see them come down the ditch I'll let you know. There used to be kids in the ditch that would have found them by now, but I'm told they were run off by a man with a pitch fork.?!
I wish we had seen them. They are amazing...maybe Cosmo?
No no you are supposed to rub butter on their paws to inprint their new homes. Or maybe thats just with kittens, oh well. So sorry for your loss would you like a chicken or two dozen?
Post a Comment