Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feeling a lot of Love....

It is very hard to think about moving when the people around you are the very best people in the world. I have known this for quite some time. I have the best neighbors, many of whom have taken a part in raising me in one aspect or another, or at least in easing me into adulthood, probably without even realizing it. They have taught me a lot of "skills," they have talked me through a lot of issues, offered a lot of advice (mostly solicited), and sometimes they have put me in my place (but only when I have needed it). They watch out for the kids, and take care of our house when we travel. And they make you feel like a million bucks. I felt so much love on my birthday from all of the amazing women who surround me, and I will be forever grateful to them. But it is not just on my birthday that I feel their love, it is everyday. They are the best this world has to offer, and I am not sure that they can be replaced. The example they have shown me of love, friendship, and service is something that I will always treasure. Thank you ladies, for just being you. I love all of you, and I will miss you when we go. .......So, will you still come play with me when we move away? It is not that far. You can still see Timp - at least the tip of it. What do you think, are you up for the drive?

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Never mind your mention of "neighbors" - It's obvious you're talking to me -few people are so deserving of words so kind. You know I'll come visit. :)

Caroline said...

You won't be far... and I like a little lunch every now and then!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Nat,
Happy Late Birthday. Hope you had a great day.