Friday, September 11, 2009

How to Make Friends and Influence People....

Tip #1 - When you want a boy to play with you, threaten to stab and kill them at recess. Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it. Needless to say, one little boy is home in "time-out" right now, but one little boy is feeling a little bit safer on the playground. Turns out this kid just wanted some one on one time with Jake, you know, away from his mantourage. If you are asking me, that sounded like a reasonable enough excuse to threaten my baby's very existence! What?!?!

Tip #2 - When the sweet little girl you have a crush on tells you that you are just a good friend, tell her you want to burp in her face. Because that is really classy, and not at all offensive. In fact the sheer boldness of this maneuver will hypnotize them into believing they are as in love with you as you are with them. Is this how it went Torey?

Good tips, each and every one. Let us know how they work for you.

6 comments:

shannon said...

Oh my hell I thought I would pee my pants laughing at the 1st tip. I'm sure I wouldn't have thought it was so funny if it was one of my little ones, but I can just picture Jakes face when he was told that. Maybe it's a good thing you're moving:)

shannon said...

P.S. have you seen that movie? Jason gets such a kick out of that Simon Pegg.

Caroline said...

You should write a book. HILARIOUS! I am glad the boy got in time out. Did he come back to school? Josie said she had to "help Jake run away from someone." Was it HIM? And... Torey is too good for the burping boy anyway. YUCK.

The Fannen's said...

Maybe you guys need to move here! I mean Tanner gets chased and kissed every day, but that's a lot better than stabbed and killed! LOL

The Brooks Family said...

wow! maybe your kids need a security guard. How did Torie respond to the burp? I hope she kicked him in the shin.

three pinkies said...

Jean's probably going to schedule an assembly to address these issues. She's not going to put up with stuff like that- and I hear she's a great interrogater!
And for Torey- feel free to use the knee and aim a little higher than the shin. That'll teach him (and his friends)!