Happy Birthday to my favorite older sister who loves boating, eating chips, drinking diet Coke, and wearing ugly sunglasses. I love you! P.S. Remember that time you spit in my mouth? I think this picture more than makes up for it!!!! {{bwa ha ha}}
It is a good thing I look so hot or I would be embarassed beyond belief. Thanks for the tribute. Love you to. Oh yeah, I think your birthday is in a couple weeks. There will be pay back
6 comments:
It is a good thing I look so hot or I would be embarassed beyond belief. Thanks for the tribute. Love you to. Oh yeah, I think your birthday is in a couple weeks. There will be pay back
Wow! Check out the HOttie! Only someone with that kind of bod could sit and eat chips like that! Happy Birthday Nik!
I am embarrassed to think my daughter would wear something like that
well, I think you look HOT!! HA HA Wish I looked that good in a bathing suit. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love ya!!
Happy birthday to your sister, and could you say BEHAVE in your best Austin Powers voice? Thanks.
great photo, but unfortunately you only have 11 more days of safety.
p.s. do you remember sign in info for simper family?
Post a Comment