Friday, June 20, 2008
Map Loco is making me loco...
So, as many of you can see, because you have eyes, I have recently added a little map to my sidebar. This map is making me crazy because I cannot tear my eyes away from it. I love the map. I look at it a lot throughout the day when I should be doing things like laundry, or dishes, or preventing my daughter from drowning. I love to see where people are checking in from and I wonder what in tarnation draws them to my blog. Are they linking through other blogs just exploring the world wide web that Al Gore invented? Or are they inexplicably drawn to the mundane? Who knows? All I know is that my little map said someone from Europe is gazing at my words. Europe must be bored out of its mind. I have also noticed some repeat visitors and I am wondering who it is. So, please, for the sake of my sanity, introduce yourselves. I know we can be great friends. I am not very high maintenance and can usually supply some level of entertainment. Are you the friend of a friend, or are you family, or are you a stranger, or a psychopathic blog stalker intent on destroying us? Please, let us know if it is the latter so we can prepare. This is the end of my rambling. Thank you and good night. My husband is home - finally, and I think I will go talk with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm with you on the map. i have a regular from singapore and i so wish they'd introduce themselves!!! oh, and if you put a counter from bravenet on you page you can see where people come from. if it is from another blog or a direct link (which means your a favorite of theirs), if they are repeat visitor, or if it is there first time. it's pretty cool.
It's just me! World travel you know. Just kidding. I'm probably the 25 hits from here.
I also had a visitor from Europe! Who could it be???
P.S. love your new tag line!
Hi Natilie,
It's just me from around the corner of our little world. As I have told you many times,I love your blog and it is a bright spot in my day.
I need a map, sounds like fun. You might find a pen-pal. I want mine to be from somewhere really cool, so we can become friends and I can go and visit them.
Post a Comment