Friday, July 18, 2008

Picnic in the Park...continued

Face painting is why we come.  We love it, I mean who doesn't.  Everyone likes to wear their hobby or loves on their face and so it was with much anticipation that we descended on the face painting tent.  Oh, the stress of what to put on our faces.  What could the artists do?  Would it be acceptable?  Oh, we couldn't decide, but then we did.  And here it is.  Drum roll please....


Someone loves baseball.  Someone else loves roses and being a sparkly princess.  And one in particular is a very fierce tiger.  I can't say that I was surprised when they showed me the final product.  I wonder what that would have been like.  You know - a surprise.

1 comment:

kelliemcc said...

I was friends with Brooke. I have been working up the nerve to post a comment to Dusty trying to find a way to not come off as the crazy blog stalker that I am. I have not seen the new trailer, post a link!!!