you get into the car fully expecting a fun family activity. And then...
your ExPeCtAtIoNs suddenly change, and you are presented with a whole new reality.
And the surprise of it puts a great big sMiLe on your face, and then everybody lAuGhS, and then we bowl our little hearts out. And you come away with the High Score (130)!
7 comments:
Glad Reed's Fire Call finally came in handy! Great Idea Mom!!
Happy Birthday Torey. We love you and my boys adore you.
I am glad you had a good day.
It's about time the Fire Call's are useful. I'm glad she had such a great time.
How fun. Happy B-day Torey. I love reading all of your posts. You crack me up.
Happy B'Day to Tory!!! We love you!! you are getting way to big....STOP IT! HA. Glad you had a good birthday! Hugs and kisses from me and the boys.
Such a fun surprise! Morgan had a great time. Thanks for having a birthday. It's always fun to have a great reason to have a party!
Fun birthday and fun parents! I guess you can save the fabric emergency for another time.
Post a Comment